huge analog outboard sale... make an offer!

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Smitty
tinnitus

huge analog outboard sale... make an offer!

Post by Smitty » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:55 pm

I am feeling the need to downsize my setup and am accepting reasonable offers on the following equipment. I have a pretty good idea of what this stuff goes for used, but I would love to sell it directly to another Tape-Opper and skip the eBay hassle if possible. Please PM me with offers.

ATI M-1000 2-channel preamp - early version, no phantom power.
Ashly CL50E Compressor/Limiter
dBX 160 Compressor/Limiter [SOLD!]
Furman LC-2 Compressor/Limiter
Deltalab Effectron ADM 256 Digital Delay - lo-fi digital fun. UTFSF or Google for more.
Deltalab Effectron I
(3) DOD R-825 Compressor/Limiters - I'd call them a sleeper. They have the same VCA chip as the DBX 160 and have socketed opamps for easy upgrade of the signal path.
Orban 622b Parametric EQ (Single channel)
(2) Realistic 31-1987 (the much-fabled "RSEQ") discrete graphic equalizer.
Symetrix 425 Dual Channel Compressor/Limiter
Symetrix SX-201 Parametric EQ (no power supply).
Symetrix CL-150 Compressor/Limiter
Symetrix CL-100 Compressor/Limiter
Bogen MX-30: Tube mixer. Might need work, not sure. Haven't powered it up to check. Heavy.
Edcor VGM-400 Voice Gated: No idea what this actually does... best guess is a low-feature 4-mic mixer w/built in gate. Labeling indicates it was pulled from a courtroom system. I bought it to use the 2U case for a project but never got around to it. Make me an offer!
50's Magnecordette tube preamp and PT6 Transport: Transport has a bent rod on one side, should be considered salvage for parts. I believe the preamp is close to working but might need a going-over. Super-clean, very heavy.
Neptune 820 Stereo Mixer: Funky little blue solid state mixer with 8-channels, XLR & Hi-Z ins, and 1/4" direct outs. Reverb no-worky. Very lo-fi in a fun transistory way.
JBL TC-5 Analog Delay: Pretty sure this is a line delay (i.e. with very limited range to compensate for room verb in an installation system). Could be fun. Make me an offer!
Shure SR-107 Fixed-band EQ.

E-MU 1212M 2-channel AD/DA card (PCI) - seldom used (i upgraded soon after purchase) and will be pulled from a working system. great for mastering on the cheap. google for reviews.

(3) Audix D2 microphones: cosmetically worn, work 100%

(2) replacement Strat necks.: Purchased from Eden guitars, made in China. Surprisingly good quality. One maple neck/board with vintage tint (and some flame-ing!), and one natural finish w/Rosewood board. Straight, never installed.

Pics available on request. I will update this list with status of sale and new items as I decide to part with them. Not really looking for trades at this time.
Last edited by Smitty on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I try to hate all my gear equally at all times to keep the balance of power in my favor." - Brad Sucks

Sean Sullivan
moves faders with mind

Post by Sean Sullivan » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:24 pm

PM'd about dbx 160
Still waiting for a Luna reunion

Smitty
tinnitus

Post by Smitty » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:54 am

updated with status. make me offers, people! i want to sell this stuff.
"I try to hate all my gear equally at all times to keep the balance of power in my favor." - Brad Sucks

the finger genius
re-cappin' neve

Orban EQ

Post by the finger genius » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:05 am

PM Sent
vvv wrote:
That said, what I'm gettin' at is, perfectionism is for the truly defective.

You may quote me.

Smitty
tinnitus

Post by Smitty » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:12 am

i've got a similar mic already, but thanks for the offer!

Smitty
tinnitus

Post by Smitty » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:30 am

please keep the offers coming. situation has changed and i really need to get rid of some of this stuff now!

Smitty
tinnitus

Post by Smitty » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:40 am

still accepting offers! i'm suddenly moving in two weeks and have all this stuff in metal racks in a 2nd floor apartment! help a brother out!

doorknob
audio school graduate

Post by doorknob » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:09 pm

pm'd about effectrons.