bassist available for remote recording (for free even!)

tony moore
pushin' record

bassist available for remote recording (for free even!)

Post by tony moore » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:40 am

hey guys,

i'm a bassist looking to play. i have a home studio (duh :-) ) with protools, digital performer and other misc stuff. my main bass is a modded 69 pbass and an old doublebass from the 30's. i rotate some "flavor" basses depending on my mood. i currently have a lakland in the stable that's pretty versatile and aggressive and have a hollowbody on they way to get that paul mc thunky vibe. here's a link to a track i recorded a few years ago:

http://bluejordan.com/david/musique/mp3 ... foster.mp3

i can either email or post other tracks, but that one was already posted by the artist...

anyway, i'll record tracks for free just for the fun of it. i don't mind at all taking instruction from songwriters who know what they're looking for. otherwise, i'd like to think i'm a melodic player who doesn't play terribly busy, but does like to stretch out just a bit to keep things interesting. victor wooten i'm not, but i do dig sir paul, porter, etc.

geez, this is starting to sound like a personal ad... anyway, i'm open to give any style a shot. and hey, it's don't cost nuthin, so what's to lose?

you can reach me at tony@moorelab.com or tony-moore@juno.com.

thanks,

tony