From coast to coast

moriaty
audio school

From coast to coast

Post by moriaty » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:06 pm

Just moved from Boston to Southern California- hence the farmers tan- and just in time to miss that big snow storm. If anybody needs an assistant on a couple of sessions shoot me an email. I've worked at Mix One Studios(great studio and engineers) and at The Art Institute of New England(aka. Mass Comm). Thanks
Do not go quietly on to your grave....Make some noise!

jeffro
audio school

Re: From coast to coast

Post by jeffro » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:26 pm

Ah, you've worked at MixOne. Did you work under Ted by any chance? I was in the Boston area a month ago and he was nice enough to show me around the place. Very nice facilities and people. What kind of stuff did you do there? (I don't have a job to offer, just curious.)

moriaty
audio school

Post by moriaty » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:30 am

Yeah I worked under Ted Paduck. Great engineer, actually, everybody who works there, besides Lisa, are great engineers. I was an assistant there, worked on sessions with Ted, and brought in a few of my own. If your in the area again check out New Alliance, the head guy is Alvin, awesome studio to but different vibe. Also, check out Boston Skyline Studios, Pete Peloquin, really low-key kind of guy. They just made renovations to the studio, but I'm anxious to see how the new look is when I get a chance to go back. Where do you preside Jeffro

jeffro
audio school

Post by jeffro » Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:11 pm

Right now, I'm working out of Loves Park, Illinois (outside Chicago) at a studio called The Noise Chamber www.noisechamber.net
But, looking to move out and up (hopefully up) by mid-next year. I had my eye on the Boston area, but now I'm leaning more towards London. Wherever there's work I 'spose. I'll take what I can get.

moriaty
audio school

Post by moriaty » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:39 am

Well, you better not forget to take Shirley with you.

jeffro
audio school

Post by jeffro » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:18 am

Yeah, she tends to follow me wherever I go. Damn, toy dolls.