Stores That Carry Tape Op Magazine?

Feedback on the current issue, ideas for articles, questions about Tape Op

Moderators: TapeOpJohn, TapeOpLarry

Tragabigzanda
steve albini likes it

Post by Tragabigzanda » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 am

andrewstadium wrote:In Boston, the Production and Engineering office at Berklee used to have them in addition to other recording mags. I remember being sent down to the studio office as well.
You can also buy 'em at Trident Booksellers, Newbury St, Boston. Look closely! It's on a bottom shelf, back row, so you've got to sort of squat down to see it...
Alex C. McKenzie

drishti
audio school

Re: Stores That Carry Tape Op Magazine?

Post by drishti » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm

The Daily Planet Bookstore in Hollywood, CA carries Tape Op regularly. www.thedailyplanetbookstore.com

TapeOpLarry wrote:Our buddy Lance suggested:

"If we know a place that carries the magazine, is there a sticky place we could post it? Could save you some redundant emails.

So if anyone knows of cool stores that carry Tape Op magazine on a regular basis please post here for other folks to read!

evets
audio school graduate

Post by evets » Sat May 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Does anybody know of anywhere in Montreal I can get Tapeop? Phonopolis record store sometimes have it but Its been about 5 months since they last had it!

junior
pluggin' in mics

Re: Stores That Carry Tape Op Magazine?

Post by junior » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:56 pm

drishti wrote:The Daily Planet Bookstore in Hollywood, CA carries Tape Op regularly. www.thedailyplanetbookstore.com

Thank you!
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep"...
--Scott Adams

jlovejoy
audio school

Post by jlovejoy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Music 6000 in Olympia, WA was the place that first informed me of TapeOp, and I believe I was provided with an issue as well. So I wouldn't be surprised if they carried the magazine. This was 6 or 7 years ago though. . .