RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Stores That Carry Tape Op Magazine?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Magazine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tragabigzanda
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Stores That Carry Tape Op Magazine? Reply with quote

andrewstadium wrote:
In Boston, the Production and Engineering office at Berklee used to have them in addition to other recording mags. I remember being sent down to the studio office as well.

You can also buy 'em at Trident Booksellers, Newbury St, Boston. Look closely! It's on a bottom shelf, back row, so you've got to sort of squat down to see it...
drishti
audio school

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: Stores That Carry Tape Op Magazine? Reply with quote

The Daily Planet Bookstore in Hollywood, CA carries Tape Op regularly. www.thedailyplanetbookstore.com

TapeOpLarry wrote:
Our buddy Lance suggested:

"If we know a place that carries the magazine, is there a sticky place we could post it? Could save you some redundant emails.

So if anyone knows of cool stores that carry Tape Op magazine on a regular basis please post here for other folks to read!
evets
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Stores That Carry Tape Op Magazine? Reply with quote

Does anybody know of anywhere in Montreal I can get Tapeop? Phonopolis record store sometimes have it but Its been about 5 months since they last had it!
junior
pluggin' in mics

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: Stores That Carry Tape Op Magazine? Reply with quote

[quote="drishti"]The Daily Planet Bookstore in Hollywood, CA carries Tape Op regularly. www.thedailyplanetbookstore.com

Thank you!
jlovejoy
audio school

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Stores That Carry Tape Op Magazine? Reply with quote

Music 6000 in Olympia, WA was the place that first informed me of TapeOp, and I believe I was provided with an issue as well. So I wouldn't be surprised if they carried the magazine. This was 6 or 7 years ago though. . .
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Magazine All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: