Brian Eno Article

Feedback on the current issue, ideas for articles, questions about Tape Op

Moderators: TapeOpJohn, TapeOpLarry

willhouk
alignin' 24-trk

Brian Eno Article

Post by willhouk » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:42 am

I loved this article. What a fascinating guy. I find that I don't care for his ambient stuff too much, but it's cool that he has such a diverse background. He seems like a very intelligent person who you'd like to sit down and talk with. After I read the article I bought Bloom for my iPad, that is a great app. Great article, thanks.
Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.

TapeOpLarry
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

Post by TapeOpLarry » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 am

It was great to get to talk to Eno and meet him. Very engaging guy! I'm surprised that we finally got this to happen there's only been one post about it though!
Larry Crane, Editor/Founder Tape Op Magazine
please visit www.tapeop.com for contact information
(do not send private messages via this board!)
www.larry-crane.com

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Post by kslight » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 pm

TapeOpLarry wrote:It was great to get to talk to Eno and meet him. Very engaging guy! I'm surprised that we finally got this to happen there's only been one post about it though!
It was interesting though I saved this issue for my flight to Hawaii, so I didn't read it until Tuesday. Keep it up Larry!

fossiltooth
carpal tunnel

Post by fossiltooth » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:07 am

Yeah, this was a cool interview! Really great issue overall, if you ask me. It gave me these sense you saved a whole slew of heavy-hitting subjects to correspond with this year's AES. Intentional or not, it made for a great read cover to cover. I am a fan.

willhouk
alignin' 24-trk

Post by willhouk » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Agreed. All the articles were money in this issue. I love the Blakroc album, Joel Hamilton seems like another great guy. Very intelligent, and thorough. His posts on this board are always insightful. Loved the Rawlings/Welch article, they are fantastic musicians.
Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.

noon
ass engineer

Post by noon » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 am

Eno always has very insightful views.

I recommend the diary he published a few years back, A Year With Swollen Appendices.