Deharmonic Sound Labs - $100 per day - York PA

Auxillary
buyin' gear

Re: Deharmonic Sound Labs - $100 per day - York PA

Post by Auxillary » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:19 pm

axial wrote:
Auxillary wrote:You want 100$ a day for a couple of behringer pre's and some cheap mics? Why the hell am I not charging 800$ an hour? Not trying to diss you man, Gear or not im sure you can pull off some decent stuff. but wow, people must be stupid to go for that. You could buy your entire studio on ebay for 2 weeks of studio time.
Auxillary wrote:I would like to state my apologies. Pure and simply a victim of my own cause.
is this what you meant Aux?
Yes. I am very sorry for having said those things. I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to email me if there is anything you may need.
kids make electric guitars

www.geocities.com/ubertar/kids

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:38 pm

Ah.

I am suffering withdrawal. My hands are tied until I find a space. No music. No mixing. Parents. Basement. Sofabed. :suspect:

So very humbling.
"Artists to my mind are the real architects of change, and not the political legislators who implement change after the fact." William S Burroughs

andrewstadium
takin' a dinner break

Post by andrewstadium » Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:15 pm

Auxillary wrote:You want 100$ a day for a couple of behringer pre's and some cheap mics? Why the hell am I not charging 800$ an hour? Not trying to diss you man, Gear or not im sure you can pull off some decent stuff. but wow, people must be stupid to go for that. You could buy your entire studio on ebay for 2 weeks of studio time.
C'mon. Give the guy a break. Maybe there are bands near him that have nowhere else to go. So what? Don't be a hater.

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:00 am

andrewstadium wrote:
C'mon. Give the guy a break. Maybe there are bands near him that have nowhere else to go. So what? Don't be a hater.

It's all good - I think he lightened up... it's all moot now since I am "grounded".
"Artists to my mind are the real architects of change, and not the political legislators who implement change after the fact." William S Burroughs