RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Tape Op iPad subscribers! have you all received issue 92??

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Magazine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TapeOpDave
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Tape Op iPad subscribers! have you all received issue 92?? Reply with quote

We've been getting a few complaints from new iPad subscribers that the new issue (#92) isn't showing up in their subscriptions area. Any one else having this problem? We want to make sure this is only happening in a few isolated cases!

New issues should actually show up as early as the 15th of the month on the app - several days before the print version reaches mailboxes. If this is not happening and you are a subscriber, please let us know by posting here or emailing me directly at dave@tapeop.com.

Thanks!
Dave
Tape Op Online
stk
audio school

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Tape Op iPad subscribers! have you all received issue 92?? Reply with quote

I received #92 okay, but #91 has never been accessible for me. It shows up in my subscriptions list, but crashes the app when I try to read it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Magazine All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: