FS/FT 1974 Fender Telecaster Custom trade for converters

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

darnell
takin' a dinner break

FS/FT 1974 Fender Telecaster Custom trade for converters

Post by darnell » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:30 pm

OK,

This guitar is in great shape for its age (a few dings but no gouges, cracks or heavy play wear). Frets look nice and clean with approximately 75% there. Pickups are both original (Widerange in neck and single coil in the bridge). Comes with the ashtray cover and case. Case has a broken latch, but the center and second latch are working fine. Only real notable issue on this guitar is a clean break in the pickguard above the knobs that is not noticeable unless you remove the screws. It basically allows you to lift the area where the input jack/pots are off of the body and get at the electronics without removing the entire pickguard. Not sure if it was intentionally separated, but the crack is very clean and makes accessing the electronics that much easier.

This guitar had some scratchy pots when I got it and the input jack was pretty dodgy. I managed to use contact cleaner and a pencil eraser on the input jack so I wouldn't have to replace it. Everything works great now and it's a pretty good weight. Kind of Les Paulish.

These guitars seem to be going for around $2300-2800 on the bay and by my estimate an Apogee AD16X/DA16X both with symphony cards along with a Thunderbridge would put you somewhere in the same price range. I am in Providence RI, and I can ship or meet up in the area.

If you have all of these, an even trade would work. Otherwise, i'd take a DA/AD and cash to cover the difference. Or any offer above $2500 will work. Please message me with an email for pics. If you are offering a converter trade, please let me know. I am only interested in the Apogee system really, but if you have a Lynx Aurora 16 with the USB card, let me know. We can maybe work something out.

Thanks, sorry so long winded.

D.

darnell
takin' a dinner break

Post by darnell » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 am

Lynx Aurora 16 with USB or Thunderbolt? No card and $500 cash?

Let me know what you have.

d.

darnell
takin' a dinner break

Post by darnell » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:10 am

Trade pending.

yongmuller
audio school

Digi Gear

Post by yongmuller » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:31 pm

I am looking for a backup for my '75 tele deluxe. Are you at all interested in digi cards/interfaces? 192's, HD accel / core cards?

darnell
takin' a dinner break

Post by darnell » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:45 pm

This was traded for a Lynx Aurora.

Thanks,
d.