RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
New to TOMB

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> People Skills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gokengt
audio school

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: New to TOMB Reply with quote

Hello fellas! I was looking for someone who could mix my tracks for me on Ultimate Guitar and they told me to come here. I am a solo musician looking for someone who is into Hard Rock/Classic Heavy Metal and would be interested in mixing my tracks. I have tried it, but it feels too much like doing homework to me. I would rather spend that time writing or recording new music.

Anyways, here is my Reverbnation page :

http://www.reverbnation.com/nikolaithepuppets

If anyone is interested, than I will send them some new/better recorded tracks and see what can be done with them.

Thanks everybody!
Gregg Juke
ghost haunting audio students

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: New to TOMB Reply with quote

Anybody ever respond to you on this? I imagine there are a number of eager mixers available...

GJ
http://MightyNoStars.com

"He's about to learn the most important lesson in the music business-- 'Never trust people in the music business.' "
Snarl 12/8

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: New to TOMB Reply with quote

Since you have a specific question, you might want to try a more relevant thread title to get actual responses. I'm not trying to be a dick.

Almost forgot: Please steal my drum tracks. and more.
Gregg Juke

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: New to TOMB Reply with quote

Wait for it...... Wait. For. It........

In other news, CK, I met Mike Fish (?) last night. He was playing with a bluegrass/folk roots duo at an outdoor cafe event. He says he was your nextdoor neighbor years ago...

GJ
http://MightyNoStars.com

"He's about to learn the most important lesson in the music business-- 'Never trust people in the music business.' "
Snarl 12/8

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: New to TOMB Reply with quote

It's "Frisch", pronounced Frish. And he wasn't lying. He lived in Andy Case's old house. He moved there from down the street. He was my dad's colleague at UB for years.

Almost forgot: Please steal my drum tracks. and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> People Skills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: