RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
auto-tune on Pro Tools 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Computer World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toothpastefordinner
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: auto-tune on Pro Tools 8 Reply with quote

I have PT LE 8.0.4 running on a 2009-era Mac Pro (OSX 10.6.4)... and I'd like to get Antares Autotune on there for a project I'm working on.

Anyone know which version(s) of Autotune works on this, and how to get a legit copy running on this version of PT?
Nick Sevilla
speech impediment

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: auto-tune on Pro Tools 8 Reply with quote

You might be able to run Auto Tune 5, which you can still download from the Antares website.

As to authorizing it, why don't you contact them directly, and see if they can sell you a current license, and also bundle an old license for your use? They might be able to swing that.

http://www.antarestech.com/download/Discontinued_Software.php

Compatibility:

http://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/what-operating-systems-plug-formats-antares-auto-tune-5/

You might also want to post over on Gearslutz, and see if someone has an old version license for sale.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Computer World All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: