FS in LA: V-Guitar Strat, Gibson LP Studio, Taylor 210ce

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

garethschu
audio school

FS in LA: V-Guitar Strat, Gibson LP Studio, Taylor 210ce

Post by garethschu » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:11 pm

UPDATED 10/28/16 to reflect items that have sold

Hi folks! I'm supplementing my existing eBay and CL listings with a post for all the gearheads here. I'm selling some guitars. They were purchased in 2012 and lived in a climate-controlled recording studio for 4 years. Regularly maintained and played over the years, but never taken to a gig. Time for them to find new homes.

No shipping, so it'll have to be an in-person sale. I'm located in Los Angeles and can meet buyers in Culver City or Sherman Oaks. All prices in USD, cash only. Pics upon request and I'll update this post as things sell. Thanks for looking!

$1500 - 2012 Fender American Strat with Roland V-Guitar tuning system

- The V-Guitar system can produce a wide range of humbucker and single-coil pickup tones, and convincingly simulate alternate tunings and 12-string sounds. Instead of finicky robotic tuning pegs it uses Roland synthesis (via a special pickup) to emulate those sounds. No MIDI involved. Pretty sweet.
- It's also a primo American-made Strat. Plays great. Dark red in color.
- Includes a really nice hardshell case
- I am actually willing to ship this one for $150

$900 - 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio 50's Tribute
- This is my favorite. LP Studios are lighter than Standards, skip the glossy finish, and are much more affordable for mortal humans.
- The 50's tribute is cool. It has upgraded pickups, fancy knobs, and other period-appropriate features. This one is really comfortable to play and sounds great.
- Perfect condition EXCEPT for a tiny ding on the body. It's very small.
- Includes original Gibson gig bag

garethschu
audio school

Post by garethschu » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Just giving this a little bump. The guitars are still available!