RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
FS: Audient ASP880 8Ch preamp/converter

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crandallwarren
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: FS: Audient ASP880 8Ch preamp/converter Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am selling my Audient ASP880 8ch mic preamp and A/D converter. It is in excellent condition, with very few hours on it. I am the original owner and purchased this to catch channels 25-32 on larger mobile gigs (which is rare for me) and thus has only ever been used on one gig.

Comes with the original box/packaging, power cable, etc. I also have a custom Redco DB9 to DB25 cable, which is typically necessary to utilize the AES outputs.

Askign $900 shipped/pp'd. Let me know if you are interested. Will try to get some pics up tonight. Thanks!

C. Randall
yongmuller
audio school

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Audient ASP880 8Ch preamp/converter Reply with quote

PM'd
crandallwarren
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: FS: Audient ASP880 8Ch preamp/converter Reply with quote

Sold!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: