RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Who's still using their "Alice" mic from Scott Hel

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Gear Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KennyLusk
dead but not forgotten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Who's still using their "Alice" mic from Scott Hel Reply with quote

I'm interested to know who is still using their Alice mic from Scodiddly (Scott Helmke). I've been using the mic for acoustic guitar and vocals over the past few days and am still in love with this thing.
Scodiddly
ghost haunting audio students

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Who's still using their "Alice" mic from Scott Hel Reply with quote

I still am, though not all that often. I bought a house a couple years ago and my mics have been neglected. Confused
KennyLusk
dead but not forgotten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Who's still using their "Alice" mic from Scott Hel Reply with quote

Paying off that mortgage sometimes takes priority over playtime in the studio.

I bought this mic from you somewhere between '03 and '05 I believe and its still one of my absolute faves.
Scodiddly
ghost haunting audio students

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Who's still using their "Alice" mic from Scott Hel Reply with quote

Glad to hear it! Cool

My house thing is more a matter of time than money, most of the project time goes toward homeowner stuff. Or just other audio projects that might bear fruit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Gear Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: