RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Still bummed about no Canadian delivery

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Magazine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GussyLoveridge
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Still bummed about no Canadian delivery Reply with quote

Hey All - I'm just still so bummed that I can't get the magazine delivered to Canada. I would honestly pay a premium. I don't do well reading on the computer and miss reading and re-reading and re-re-reading my Tape Op magazines.

I'm eternally bummed.

Endless Bummer.
jimjazzdad
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Still bummed about no Canadian delivery Reply with quote

The decline of print media sucks but its a fact. I still receive SOS in print but it is getting pretty pricey. I already read newspapers online and, of course, TapeOp, but I long for a tangible, print copy. Even 2nd hand bookstores are closing like crazy. Different time. Getting old I guess.
Snarl 12/8
ghost haunting audio students

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Still bummed about no Canadian delivery Reply with quote

I get 'em for free from a neighborhood music store. I wish I had my act together enuf to offer to mail you some from time to time.

Almost forgot: Please steal my drum tracks. and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Magazine All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: