Hourglass Sound Studios - Baltimore - Recording & Rehear

Hourglass
audio school graduate

Hourglass Sound Studios - Baltimore - Recording & Rehear

Post by Hourglass » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:25 pm

The space used to be Oz Studios -- lots of big names came thru here in the 90's.

Now it's been set up Tape-Op style with a stripped down control room allowing you to get in, get yer sounds and get out.

You need to hear this live room to believe the sounds -- and you can! Pick up some Jimmie's Chicken Shack, Nothingface, Souls At Zero, Gwar or any of the other big-label stuffs that came thru here and listen to the gigantic drum sounds.

Now HUGE drums can be had on a project studio budget -- take your drum tracks home and finish it up or -- hell -- once you see the rates, you'll probably just stick around.

Since moving into this space, I can honestly say the answer to every person who asks, "how can I clean up my mixes in my project studio?" is -- GET A REAL CONTROL ROOM!

Do whatever you want, where ever you want, then come to us and mix in a professionally designed, acoustically perfect environment and get a mix that translates better than you could believe was possible ON THIS KIND OF BUDGET.

I'll stop yelling now.

We also have rehearsal spaces available next door -- rehearsal renters get studio discounts.

Check out the website and give us a call.

Mention tape-op and get 10% off yer first booking.

http://www.hourglasssoundstudios.com