Orange County, Californi

tyson
gimme a little kick & snare

Orange County, Californi

Post by tyson » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:20 pm

I am having a nearly impossible time finding anyone in this county who even understands that bands can exist outside of a "traditional" format.

Me: multi-instrumentalist/songwriter with guitars and basses and synths and percussion and pedals and amps and stuff. And a home studio.

You: Anybody in Orange County (or willing to drive out here) who is into trying something new and interesting.

Honestly, I'm into trying to play any type of music. My main venture is somewhat straightforward. I was playing guitar and keyboards in a more experimental/improvisational setting but our drummer is moving to New York and the bass player left something to be desired. I am very interested in playing live using loops and creating HUGE sounds with just one or two other people, but also content to just "jam" and record stuff. Email me at tysonthurston@yahoo.com, and please forward this to anyone you know who might be interested.
http://www.ihearanewworld.com
home of Magical, Beautiful / I Hear A New World Tapes & CDR's / I Hear A New World Recording Studio