RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
How helpful is this forum?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Has this forum helped you find that special someone?
Yes, and we're still working together
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, but it didn't work out
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No, but I didn't try hard enough
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, it was a waste of my typing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

TapeOpHillary
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

I'm wondering if this forum has helped anyone or not made any difference...

Last edited by TapeOpHillary on Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
weezy
takin' a dinner break

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

somethings not working here...I can't vote/click on my choice...
Brian Brock
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

I met and found out that Rythm Ranch's real-life version lives only 4 hours away from me here! Really, that's very relatively close...
stillafool
re-cappin' neve

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

I think you need to partner with other websites -- e.g., craigslist, sfmusician/portlandmusician.com, etc. I think if more people knew this forum existed, there'd be more traffic, and more likelihood of finding other musicians.
toothpastefordinner
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

Hilary- I've met a couple of pretty cool people in town who frequent this board, but not as a result of posting on the musician board, they were as a result of buying/selling stuff...
Auxillary
buyin' gear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

Ive posted many timeds. Nothing. No oned lives near me who posts on this board!

www.geocities.com/ubertar/kids
TapeOpHillary
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

okay, it's been a while...anyone else?
i fixed the polll, i think...
mack
ass engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

I think this section is a great idea, but not enough people frequent it. I'm not sure how long this section of the board has been around, as I'm a relatively new user, but it seems like over time it could slowly gain momentum and become more and more frequented and useful.

Mack
j_howell
pushin' record

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

Well, I haven't really been using the TapeOp boards for long, but I've already met someone through this forum...still a little early to say whether it'll work out or not. I'll let you know. I'd agree that it seems to me, though, that this is a great forum, but could benefit from more folks using it.
antilog
george martin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

unable to vote

http://www.electronmedia.org
http://www.antilog.org
appleworm
audio school

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

I don't see where I can vote, but I feel the forum is helpful. I've been playing with a great guitar player/song writer I met here.
hippo
audio school

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: How helpful is this forum? Reply with quote

This forum, "musicians wanted/available, could use all little more organization. Such as seperating it into areas. maybe 2-3 US ones and an international one. Thats up to you. IT definitely make look through the list of posts easier. And maybe annoucement to everyone a format that is recommended for use. Like; Wanted/Available: [instrument/voice] . something simpleand easy to read through . On a yahoo messenger group i'm in(freecycling), you can only one posting format or else you could be kicked off or not allowed to post there. You could say whatever in the message section.

Good luck.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: