coming to Cleveland

bigskydrinkwine
audio school

coming to Cleveland

Post by bigskydrinkwine » Sat May 15, 2004 2:34 pm

I'm new here and will be new when I get to Cleveland

No BS'n here.....26 yrs old,I'm not a musician as of now, practicing acoustic guitar, looking to get better.

Looking to hang out with people of similar interests musically, ie hang out, listen to records, see gigs, concerts, clubs, practice, record shopping

Into: The Verve, The Stones, Oasis, Beatles, Chris Whitley, Spiritualized, Bob Dylan, Primal Scream, Hem, Public Enemy, Lift to Experience, Otis Redding, Uncle tupelo, Wilco, The white stripes, Los Lobos, Bjork, Massive Attack, Radiohead, Coldplay, Elbow, The Replacements, Velvet Underground, MF Doom, Madlib, Doves, Sly and the family Stone, Lucinda Williams, Ryan Adams(I know....what a prick! hahah), and loads more.....

also into writing, photo, painting, museums, sports, film

As I stated already, just a pseudo-musician for now hahaha.....I'm moving in with my girlfriend outside Cleveland come June and wanting to meet some truly cool, non-judgemental people into music and the arts.

Let me know if interested.....take care

B

PS- as a born Texan(born in Temple, lived in Georgetown mostly), I'd like to send hellos to all the people in Austin....one of the greatest cities in the world!!!