Minneapolis, MN 55428
London, U.K.
763-971-8943
Fax 763-971-8952
Email: studio@winterlandstudios.com

August 9, 2004
For Immediate Release

Echo Bay Studios Sold.

Minneapolis, Echo Bay Studios, a World Class recording facility has been purchased by Producer/Engineer Todd Fitzgerald, formerly of Oarfin Records. His partner is Producer Lionel Hicks based out of London, U.K.

?With the closing of Oarfin?s Minneapolis studio complex, I needed a new home. I am very impressed with Echo Bay?s facility and staff,? Todd stated. ?I look forward to working with past clients of Echo Bay, past Oarfin clients and the new clients of the future. The changeover of ownership has gone smoothly, thanks to Echo Bay?s founder Mike Johander.?

Echo Bay?s staff includes Prince and the Revolution Producer/Drummer Bobby Z. ?Todd and I have a working history of making some great records together. The combining of our forces will allow us to be able to continue that tradition and more.? Bobby stated.

The Echo Bay Studio facility houses two full service recording studios and an events center, with full stage, bar and lounges.
Past clientele of Todd and Echo Bay include Tori Amos, Sting, The Black Eyed Peas, Alanis Morrisette, Elvis Costello, Pearl Jam, American Headcharge, Christina Aguilera, Sheryl Crow and The Cowboy Junkies.

Chief Engineer/Producer, Brian Johnson and Engineer, Zac Bates round out the staff at Echo Bay. Daryll Hurst, former Oarfin Engineer, will also be working sessions at Echo Bay.

Echo Bay will be incorporating a name change to Winterland Studios along with a grand reopening party in the near future.

End

Echo Bay Studios is a full service multi-room recording studio complex in Minneapolis, MN specializing in music recording and production. Echo Bay offers digital recording in the sophisticated Pro Tools environment, while also offering 24 tracks of analog recording to the renowned Studer A800 2? tape machine. The A. studio houses the only custom built API Legacy Plus console in the Midwest. It is well known for its high quality discreet signal path and sound. A full arsenal of the highest quality vintage and new microphones and signal processing, complement the custom designed studios, which are acoustically treated to provide excellent isolation and superior recording acoustics. Services include: writing, production, recording, mixing, mastering, CD duplication, voice-over recording, audio sweetening, audio post production, record release parties, in studio performances and more. Most importantly our engineers and staff are experienced and professional. For further information contact: Todd Fitzgerald at (763) 971-8943
Todd Fitzgerald
Producer/Engineer
Winterland Studios
Minneapolis, MN
www.winterlandstudios.com