looking for studio partner/engineer (Milwaukee, WI)

sonic documentation
gettin' sounds

looking for studio partner/engineer (Milwaukee, WI)

Post by sonic documentation » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:39 am

a friend of mine is moving to new orleans, and he is giving up his studio space. it's a huge space with an expansive live room, guitar amp isolation "box," a vocal booth, and a drum isolation booth. After he leaves, i will be renting it with one of his friends. I havn't met him yet, but apparently he owns a company that builds high end preamps, and he has ahuge rack filled with his custom preamps. I will be moving my setup into the studio, which right now consists of a 24 track 2" reel to reel, a 1/4" 2 track at 15 and 7.5 ips, some mediocore outboard gear and a really shitty behringer board. i am in the process of buying a neotek elan 24 channel console. if someone would want to help me go in on this console (which would be amazing) he or she could share in the studio space with me and all of my equipment.

Daniel

sonic documentation
gettin' sounds

Re: looking for studio partner/engineer (Milwaukee, WI)

Post by sonic documentation » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:58 am

i took out a loan for my console, so i dont need anyone to go in on it with me. but if anyone wants to partner up with me for the studio, it would be really cool.

daniel

CropLogic
audio school

Re: looking for studio partner/engineer (Milwaukee, WI)

Post by CropLogic » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:42 pm

Did you ever find anyone? If not, what exactly are you looking for? I'm based out of Minneapolis, though not really tied down to anything as I am just starting out and have no definate need to be here.