The Only Choice for Mastering, Recording and Transfers...

andyg666
re-cappin' neve

The Only Choice for Mastering, Recording and Transfers...

Post by andyg666 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:22 am

Play-it Productions has been New York?s favorite CD Duplication house for over 14 years. We?ve recently added a world-class mastering suite and recording booth to meet all of your needs.

Master your record with our experienced engineers in our specially designed and acoustically tuned control room.

Record your voice-over, songwriting or singing demo, commercial, audiobook, etc. in our fully-floated and spacious recording booth.

Restore and transfer your old cassettes, 1/4" reels, LPs, even 78s!! to CD, mp3, or the medium of your choice?hear your favorite music like it?s brand new.

Mix and Edit your recording to give it that polished and professional sound.

Duplicate your finished master with graphics, printing, and packaging with the most experienced and attentive duplication house in New York!

Don?t wait, call or email us today for a quote or more information!

Play-it Productions
www.play-itproductions.net
andy@play-itproductions.net

cgarges
zen recordist

Re: The Only Choice for Mastering, Recording and Transfers..

Post by cgarges » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:11 pm

Funny. I thought my other choices included Abbey Road, Open Door Productions, Studio B Mastering, Technovoice, Sterling...

Chris Garges
Charlotte, NC

andyg666
re-cappin' neve

Re: Quite a Good Choice Indeed

Post by andyg666 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:50 pm

Okay, by "the only choice" I meant the only one that means more hours in the studio for me!!

:wink:

We're a great deal less expensive than those other studios you mention without any compromise in quality. The fact that our company has been very successful in the duplication business for so long means we don't have to jack up our studio rates to afford rent in NYC... Our engineers are experienced, our equipment is top-notch and well-maintained, and what's more, we're nice people!

Hows about "quite a good choice indeed."

www.play-itproductions.net

cgarges
zen recordist

Re: Quite a Good Choice Indeed

Post by cgarges » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:04 pm

andyg666 wrote:Okay, by "the only choice" I meant the only one that means more hours in the studio for me!!
HA HA!!! Nice. I like it.

It just comes off a little strong, you know?

Open Door Productions is pretty freaking cheap. So is Abbey Road considering what sort of publicity you get by saying that your project was worked-on there.

That's cool, though. NY could probably use some more price-competitive facilities.

Best of luck!

Chris Garges
Charlotte, NC