BOSTON

mack
ass engineer

BOSTON

Post by mack » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:13 pm

I'm searching for some people who might be interested in starting a project of sorts. I'm looking to have a unique sound. I listen to a lot of different types of music. Here are some bands who's style I would like to incorporate but never mimic...The Olivia Tremor Control, The Dandy Warhols, The Beatles (later material), Sparklehorse, The Sadies, Sandie Shaw, Elliott Smith, Bob Dylan, etc. I have some material written for this project but would like to hammer out arrangements and work on ideas with some others interested in playing regularly if things go well. Any instrument would be considered, as this project is still in it's infancy. Ideally, drums, bass, and guitars would be neccessary, but maybe something more. Multi-instrumentalists? I'm looking for people who have played (in a band setting) and recorded music in the past. It would also be ideal if you could sing back-up harmonies. Back up female vocals could work very well in this context. Please be interested in making serious music and be able to send me something you've done recently. If this sounds like something you're interested in email me. Thanks.

Kyle