Need a Studio in Seattle.

popsicko
audio school

Need a Studio in Seattle.

Post by popsicko » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:51 pm

Hello,

I need a studio in Seattle for mixing and recording vocals. I write synthpop, and all my instruments are computer based now. So, I can bounce these to wav, aifs, sd2, etc. I need someone familiar with mixing electronic music, and good at recording vocals with good productions techniques/tricks for vocal production.

Thanks
Brad

popsicko
audio school

Re: Need a Studio in Seattle.

Post by popsicko » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:09 pm

No response? Maybe I should clarify.

This is not techno! So don't be afraid or blow me off! It is synthesizer based pop. Think early Depeche Mode/Human League. I actually write and play this music,and do all the vocals. I'm not against running this stuff thru analog boards and such, I just don't want it to be mixed like a rock or metal band. I need someone with at least some knowledge of electronic music, computer recording, and awesome vocal recording & production techniques. I'm looking to record 5 or so songs for an actual release, not a demo. So if you think you have what it takes I beg you, contact me! Record my awful music, and take my hard earned money!!

Brad

Shawn Simmons
buyin' a studio

Re: Need a Studio in Seattle.

Post by Shawn Simmons » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:41 pm

Give me a call. I've worked on all kinds of music. Click on the link to see my studio.

shawn

EDIT: Contact info is on the website.