RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Hard working band in NW looking for management, and such

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkeyfist
re-cappin' neve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Hard working band in NW looking for management, and such Reply with quote

10 lb. Libido needs a manager, we can no longer do this ourselves. We are finding a lot of trouble with the overwhelming schedule we have been enduring lately. Not to mention we want to build a better promotion system. Any advice on someone to talk to, or a good place to look would be such a help.

M. Hedberg R.I.P.

www.10lblibido.com
www.hotlaundry.net
www.myspace.com/10lblibido
www.myspace.com/hotlaundry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Monkeyfist
re-cappin' neve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Hard working band in NW looking for management, and such Reply with quote

I guess not.

M. Hedberg R.I.P.

www.10lblibido.com
www.hotlaundry.net
www.myspace.com/10lblibido
www.myspace.com/hotlaundry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: