RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
blacklodge recording seeks studio manager

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blacklodge ed
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: blacklodge recording seeks studio manager Reply with quote

hello and thanks for reading.
we are looking for someone motivated, creative, dedicated and responsible to take over day to day operations at our studio. we are a very busy one room facility looking to expand our operation to include another studio and possibly a remote/rental recording system. qualified applicants should have recording experience, management experience, familiarity with our equipment and a vision for the future of recording. please contact ed@blacklodgerecording.com for more information.
j_howell
pushin' record

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: blacklodge recording seeks studio manager Reply with quote

Wish I were a little more qualified...anyway, Ed, you RULE!
jonathanshands
audio school

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: blacklodge recording seeks studio manager Reply with quote

blacklodge ed wrote:
hello and thanks for reading.
we are looking for someone motivated, creative, dedicated and responsible to take over day to day operations at our studio. we are a very busy one room facility looking to expand our operation to include another studio and possibly a remote/rental recording system. qualified applicants should have recording experience, management experience, familiarity with our equipment and a vision for the future of recording. please contact ed@blacklodgerecording.com for more information.

Hi Ed. I sent you an email requesting more information as suggested in your post, but I thought it might be wise to catch you here too, just in case.
In case you didn't get my email, here's my address: JonnyPHebert@hotmail.com. I'm the guy you're looking for, so send me an email!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: