music, muse, and mates

bigskydrinkwine
audio school

music, muse, and mates

Post by bigskydrinkwine » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:55 pm

hey

just moved back to dc area.I'm in southern md as of now, probaby headed north over the next year or so, probably into annapolis/b-more area.

anyway, i'm not here to pull strings or anything. I am not a working musician, nor a rather accomplished one. I'm working at it, learning things and studying, etc. al Have had it all pushed back by some turmoil of late, but getting back into.

I am looking for some guys who would like to swap talk of influences, play each other records/swap, hang out at music venues, practice/mess around with ideas, lyrics, and sounds, see films, and hang out elsewhere.

into: the verve, oasis, brmc, primal scream, stone roses, charlatans uk, wilco, that new hope of the states album is fucking great, stones, whiskeytown, ryan adams, dylan, chris whitley, spiritualized, elbow, the who, flaming lips, mercury rev, mf doom, madlib, the jayhawks, doves,hem, velvet underground,the smiths, nick drake, radiohead, big star, otis redding, jeff buckley, jimi hendrix experience,uncle tupelo, teenage fanclub, pernice bros., the jesus and mary chain, asheru and blue black "soon come" lp, the micranots "obelsik movements" lp, king geedorah "take me to your leader" lp, led zeppelin, u2, lucinda williams, cat power, and on and on.......................

if you think it be cool to hang out and get to know one another and others into the same aformentioned, then send a line.

thanks,

B