RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Portland PC users - PLEASE READ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kRza.
pushin' record

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Portland PC users - PLEASE READ Reply with quote

Hello. I know this should go in the computer thread - but wanted to post here as well.

I'll give the abridged version here. I have a PC a friend built for me 4 years ago - built wonderfullly, it's been fine - built specifically for audio, worked great. Til recently.
Took it to a computer repair shop & it's a fucking joke - I NEED a musically inclined person to help me get this shit operational again. Update firmware, motherboard, etc... fix whatever the hell is going wrong.
Please PM me if you think you can help and have experience with this sort of thing. I'll make it well worth your time & pay you handsomely for completeing the task.

Thanks in advance. - k
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: