RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Want to record/produce acoustic folk/jazz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hulahalau
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Want to record/produce acoustic folk/jazz Reply with quote

Looking to record/produce the next Pentangle or Trapezoid. Interested in all acoustic folk and jazz only. Washington DC area.

Drop me a line.

geary.mizuno@verizon.net[/url]
dino
takin' a dinner break

Location: a mile west of the crossroads & the old circus grounds

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Want to record/produce acoustic folk/jazz Reply with quote

Let me know if you need assistance... I'm across the river in Alex.. Still putting my own system back together, and learning new software.. I have a few decent mics and pre's, and some other stuff basically sittin here doing nothing right now... If I have the time, I would be honored to help in any way I can... If you can stand an old fart hanging around..... poux
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: