RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Percussionists Please Read!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bad_dude_69
re-cappin' neve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Percussionists Please Read! Reply with quote

pm'd you.
ampguy
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: Percussionists Please Read! Reply with quote

Hi, I didn't know that, tell him it's ok to erase all my stuff there, I've got it local. thanks.

bobbydj wrote:
Rigsby wrote:
That'd be great, thanks. I'm hoping it's okay to use this...

http://www.creot.com/viewtopic.php?t=1087&highlight=creot+ftp

I'm sure Rob'll be along to say no if it's not. Can you PM me when it's up?

That's stabby's baby, matt. He was getting pissed off with ampguy archiving stuff there but yeah. I dunno. I'm sure matt (stabby) will chime if it gets full.

fuckface
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: Percussionists Please Read! Reply with quote

ya whats the deadline on this?... im just working on getting all my new stuff set up so it might be a couple weeks before i can get anything done...

but i'd love to pitch in.
Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Percussionists Please Read! Reply with quote

I'm not certain on a deadline, just get them in when you can, i suppose i'll need most of it within the next couple of weeks.

Got your PM ihavecomputer, thanks, i'll check them out tomorrow, keep them coming guys and gals!

rigsbysmith.com
Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Percussionists Please Read! Reply with quote

Helstab said the Creot ftp's fine to use. Thanks to everyone who's taken an interest and/or PMed me with contributions so far, just off to listen to the first batch. Any percussive ideas in 3/4 at 130bpm welcome, please keep them coming!

rigsbysmith.com
Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Percussionists Please Read! Reply with quote

I'm working pretty fast at the moment so i'd be keen to get any further contributions for this within the next week, can people who still want to do this PM me if this is a problem. If i know who's still to record it'll help me have a better idea of what i'll have to come while i'm working on the piece.

Also, it's been mentioned in other threads that i'm also looking for improvs on acoustic instruments in E minor at 100bpm, PM me on those too if you'd like to take part. I'm especially interested in having accordian, cello, viola and violin, but whatever you play, PM me if you're interested.

Cheers fellas,
Matt.

rigsbysmith.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: