RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Drummer needed in Orlando for rock band

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bentonevolution
gimme a little kick & snare

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Drummer needed in Orlando for rock band Reply with quote

Just started this great band with all the perfect pieces. We're choosing between 2 names right now.

The sound of our band is somewhere between radiohead, travis, and old jazz. Interesting stuff.

Influences are waay broad. I love jazz...but this is a melodic rock band with jazz and electronic influence. So I just add that in my playing. The other guitar player comes from a jam band backround...singer/acoustic guitar comes from a singer/songwriter backround...bass player is amazing. 2 of us play keys at any given time.

We just want to find someone to hang out with and play some tunes. We are serious...very serious...planning on doing this for our lives...Florida music festival is coming up and we want to be ready. We have songs...we write all different ways. One person brings an idea and we work it out as a band usually.

ages 18-25 preferred.

Someone be our friend Smile
RockinRican83
audio school

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: Drummer needed in Orlando for rock band Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm 22 and have been playing for 10 years. I have tons of both studio and stage experience. I like what i'm hearing. I'm a big fan of jazz.
Contact me at RockinRican83@yahoo.com or on AIM at RockinRican83
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: