RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
*From Scratch* - quick mastering that gets results

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexdingley
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: *From Scratch* - quick mastering that gets results Reply with quote

I'm calling my new mastering service/eventual studio: From Scratch Mastering...

I've been mastering projects for myself and friends in and around the Philadelphia area. There are a lot of budget studios that can record and mix projects very cheaply, and they do a fine job. The one area that seems to be lacking is the mastering. So many projects that have come my way for duplication, simply sound dull and lifeless. I have been getting so many requests to master other peoples projects that I've started to be able to charge a little.

My starting rates are $20 per SONG, or $200 per ALBUM (upto 80min CD)

I prefer to get full size (uncompressed) audio files; .wav, .aif, .sdII....etc. But I can improve your sound, even if the files are in .mp3 format, so I can work over the web for you.

... So, if you've recently finished mixing something on your studio-in-a-box, or digital audio workstation, and you're looking to take your sound to the next level, please contact me.

my demo reel is available to listen:

http://thedeepcuts.com/Alex-Mix-Demo-02.mp3 (~ 3mb)

I recorded, mixed, and mastered all of the songs in this demo.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: