RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Pacific Pro Audio Ribbon Group Buy Instructions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: General Recording
View previous topic :: View next topic  
covert
pushin' record

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Pacific Pro Audio Ribbon Group Buy Instructions Reply with quote

There do seem to be some problems with the notifications. I haven't gotten mins, and I'm pretty sure that spam filtering isn't to blame. I waiting for a response to email query. Anything sent to the ribbonmic@ address gets an automated response that says no further orders are being accepted. I'm assuming it's a minor problem.
joel77
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Pro Audio Ribbon Group Buy Instructions Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm stoked about the ribbon mics, but haven't recieved any confirmation from Garth & company. I've checked my spam blocker and there's no email there either. Anyone heard anything more about this?

Joel
thewelfareline
takin' a dinner break

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Pro Audio Ribbon Group Buy Instructions Reply with quote

i got my confermation

check out pics of the new welfareline studios
www.myspace.com/thewelfarelinestudio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xSALx
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Pacific Pro Audio Ribbon Group Buy Instructions Reply with quote

your not the only one joel, im in the same place.
NeglectedFred
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Pacific Pro Audio Ribbon Group Buy Instructions Reply with quote

I spoke to Garth yesterday morning. He said he was sending out more confirmations then, and that I was OK.. Still haven't been billed, still haven't recieved confirmation. I wont complain until April comes and everyones raving about the new mics I didn't get Smile
Gebo
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Pacific Pro Audio Ribbon Group Buy Instructions Reply with quote

since all these orders have not been processed, is it to late to get in on the deal? I totally missed the part about the dead line until way to late. or, did anyone order more than they need? crappola!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: General Recording All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: