Ann Coulter Clip: Busted!

wrenhunter
pushin' record

Re: Ann Coulter Clip: Busted!

Post by wrenhunter » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:48 pm

Mr PC wrote:All that being said, I would believe what she says over Michael Moore.
Ann Coulter ~= Michael Moore

P.S. I missed your reply to my note on accountability in the other thread.
All the boys with their homemade microphones have very interesting sounds. -- Dan Behar

saultime
pushin' record

Re: Ann Coulter Clip: Busted!

Post by saultime » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:07 am

numberthirty wrote:Massive: The main thing about Ann Coulter that(in my mind) seperates her from Micheal Moore is this - she's always going on about how any sort of dissent in relation to the way the goverment goes about the war on terror equates to high treason. "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." This particular Ben Franklin qoute is one of the things that I always wish someone would question Ms. Coulter on. That said, Ann Coulter's whole song and dance is pretty pathetic. I saw her on a news show recently and when the liberal commentator they had to counter her spoke over one of her responses she literally started repeating "la la la la la. If I can't speak you won't get to speak either" This went on for a good five or six minutes. Even if she wasn't obviously pushing an agenda in order to sell books with little regard to the facts, pulling stunts like that are just unexcusable.
I agree.

Seriously, people, Ann Coulter is in an entire other league than Moore.
When is the Douchebag Rapture?