RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Seeking Portland producer/musician w/quality home studio

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
christiej
audio school

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Seeking Portland producer/musician w/quality home studio Reply with quote

Singer/songwriter seeking producer/musician with a quality home recording studio in the Portland, OR area to work on an 11-song cd project. I have 14 songs with vocals and a basic keyboard part. I'm looking for a producer who can flush out the songs and add their creative touch as well as their recording skills to bring the project to fruition. I have a modest budget (very), but the potential for success as well as future projects is great. I'm looking for someone who really connects with the material. Please respond if you are interested or might have any leads for me. Thanks.
Shawn Simmons
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Seeking Portland producer/musician w/quality home studio Reply with quote

I can do all that you're asking except I'm in Seattle. If you can travel a little bit.....

shawn

http://www.shawnsimmonsmusic.com
Piotr
tinnitus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Seeking Portland producer/musician w/quality home studio Reply with quote

My friend and sometime assistant Bill Barton just put together a cool home setup in his basement. Email me if you'd like to tap him for your project. I know he would be full of enthusiasm.

Piotr

piotr@thebarkmarket.com

----------------------
Id quod visum plocet

Thomas Aquinas
Musezack
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Seeking Portland producer/musician w/quality home studio Reply with quote

Hey Cristie J ,

I'm down in Eugene ,and might be intersted in producing your project .

I would love to hear a sample of some of your ruff tracks.

I might as well be willing to do a song or two for free to see what you think .

Drop me a Line ,

Sean
Davin
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Seeking Portland producer/musician w/quality home studio Reply with quote

I live in Portland and have a great home studio that is also mobile. Arranging and producing is availabe.
Check me out...

You can checkout my site for more details.

http://recording.driftpattern.com/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: