RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
General Assistant w/ insane motivation wants work in NJ/NYC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
audioaudioaudio
audio school
http://www.geocities.com/anthonyvparisi/aaa.html?1108528182840

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: General Assistant w/ insane motivation wants work in NJ/NYC Reply with quote

Thinking that itís never too late to turn your life around, I quit law school to get into recording/music. This stuff was always on the backburner for me. Fortunately, I have plenty of motivation to change that.

I would love to help someone out for lo/no pay.

I've recorded some open mics in the past, and I mix/edit in Pro Tools. Right now, Iíve just embarked upon trying to find local bands to record, tracking through a Motu 828. Iím building a clone of an Altec 1566A preamp (trying to learn more about electronics). I'm also volunteering at a radio station. I suppose I should mention that I attended IAR, for whatever thatís worth.

Other past experiences include retailing recording and PA gear and working as a stagehand one summer.

I have a fundamental understanding of music theory.

Anyone worth working for probably reads Tape Op, so I thought I'd post this.

anthonyvparisi@yahoo.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: