RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
making good piss
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Girl Toes
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: making good piss Reply with quote

I have been thinking about how that, what ever I happen to ingest really must effect the taste of my piss. If I eat corn, I probably have pretty corny piss, especially if its canned kernel corn. How ever, I'm rather reluctant to just grab a cup and take a swig, as it still seems rather disgusting. Maybe this is already a proven theory, though, and someone knows a good diet for me to maintain to make my piss delicious and therefor worth trying. Any ideas??

http://www.myspace.com/lanceromance
sonikbliss
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

Piss is the waste that's left after your body has already absorbed all the vitamins and nutrients from what you ingested, so I don't think you would really gain any health benifits from drinking it. If you insist though, I would recommend a good mixture of Schlitz beer, broccoli, and asparagus. If that doesn't do something for you nothing will.
cassettefetish
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

Artificial sweeteners just pass through your body, and are still intact in your urine. So your urine could taste pretty good if you drink a lot of DIET FRESCA. MMMMM....
I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

the only time piss is worth drinking is when your body is digesting and purging "magic mushrooms" drinking the urine will get you high all over again..or so i've heard..i told some friends about it once and they drank their own pee but i cant remember if they said it worked or not..or if I would believe them if they told me anyway..
joelpatterson
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

Surely there were monks in medieval times who set out to prove this once and for all.

mountaintop@taconic.net
JASIII
george martin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

I do know that if you are stranded at sea, you are supposed to drink your own piss instead of saltwater.
nlmd311
tinnitus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

BEARD_OF_BEES wrote:
...i told some friends about it once and they drank their own pee but i cant remember if they said it worked or not..or if I would believe them if they told me anyway..

rofl

-Darrill
SqueeGees
gimme a little kick & snare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

what the shit... is this a real question?

sweet zombie jesus
penelec
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

SqueeGees wrote:
what the shit... is this a real question?

You're right! The canned corn would work well with shit, too, SqueeGees.
spankenstein
re-cappin' neve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

A lot of vitamins and minerals come out that aren't absorbed into your systesm... liek Vitamin C. Also penicillin derivitives come out in tact and drinking your own urine can make a short supply last longer.

The drinking your pee at sea, at least from what I learned, was to help with the scurvy sores. Many antibodies are passed through urine and YOUR urine is sterile to you. If there is no clean source of water to clean a wound use your own urine instead.
bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

spankenstein wrote:
If there is no clean source of water to clean a wound use your own urine instead.

Will do.

Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer
(The Crudballs, Tyrone P. Spink, The Fuxx, Shitters, The Geighs...)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
psychicoctopus
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

BEARD_OF_BEES wrote:
the only time piss is worth drinking is when your body is digesting and purging "magic mushrooms" drinking the urine will get you high all over again..or so i've heard..i told some friends about it once and they drank their own pee but i cant remember if they said it worked or not..or if I would believe them if they told me anyway..

Not sure if this is true with psilocybes but the literature seems to concur that amanita muscaria produces psychedelic pee.

cassettefetish
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

Quote:

Not sure if this is true with psilocybes but the literature seems to concur that amanita muscaria produces psychedelic pee.

That is beautiful. Wink
andyg666
re-cappin' neve

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

well, we know for sure that if you eat a bunch of asparagus, your piss is going to stink. so let's get a volunteer to eat a few dozen roses and observe how it effects the smell of your piss.

any takers? i'll pay $12 (minus the cost of the roses) to sponsor this research.
ubertar
cryogenically thawing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: making good piss Reply with quote

Eating beets makes it turn red. Or drinking beet juice. Makes your poop red too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: