RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
so now I have an avatar.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
syrupcore
deaf.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: so now I have an avatar. Reply with quote

I resisted for a year. The one I picked kinda sucks. Am I doomed to spend copious amounts of time on google images? Is this the life of an Avatar user?
Girl Toes
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: so now I have an avatar. Reply with quote

http://www.myspace.com/lanceromance
Mr PC
buyin' gear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: so now I have an avatar. Reply with quote

OK-I'll now admit that I've not figured out how to do the avatar thing. How do you do it?

PC

All right, then. Still don't entirely understand how it works--

Last edited by Mr PC on Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
sonikbliss
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: so now I have an avatar. Reply with quote

Mr PC wrote:
OK-I'll now admit that I've not figured out how to do the avatar thing. How do you do it?

PC

Just paste an URL linking to an image in the "Link to offsite avatar" option in your profile and hit submit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: