RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
How many here from the old TapeOp board?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wing
on a wing and a prayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: How many here from the old TapeOp board? Reply with quote

eeldip wrote:
yea, lets all head over to the beta testers forum...

beta testers unite!

POWER UP!
wayne kerr
ears didn't survive the freeze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: How many here from the old TapeOp board? Reply with quote

what do you mean by 'tapeop?' Shocked
EasyGo
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: How many here from the old TapeOp board? Reply with quote

hell yeah. was djeasygo, now just plain old EasyGo. I have nostalgic memories of meeting my real life buddies Xonlocust and Spiral through the old board heart and soul
heylow
george martin
http://www.heylowsoundsystem.net/dt-2.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: How many here from the old TapeOp board? Reply with quote

Heylow...then and now.

Beta, bitches!!

heylow
foley
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: How many here from the old TapeOp board? Reply with quote

I was foley then, and I am foley now.

Remember when every other post was the Otari 3 pin hot question?

Ahhh ... the memories.
the velour fog
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: How many here from the old TapeOp board? Reply with quote

inverseroom wrote:
Inverseroom all the way, brothers & sisters. I was only on the old board a few months though...

same boat. except my name's not inverseroom. Very Happy
bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: How many here from the old TapeOp board? Reply with quote

brian beattie wrote:
RAAAAHhhHHHHhhHHHhhhHHHhHHHH!!!!! Me frOm OLd bored, twoo. Me bACk, ONly me Play "NeW FOaCK" styleeee now, NicEEE nIcEEE,dooodly Sensativ stuFF, then all of suDm, RAAAAHHhHHHHHHHH!!!! in cOm LOUD GOOTARS!!!!! mEk soun lak FalliN aERplANE!!!!!!!
UglY soG

Way to not log in as Sog, bri. DUH!!

Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer
(The Crudballs, Tyrone P. Spink, The Fuxx, Shitters, The Geighs...)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
penelec
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: How many here from the old TapeOp board? Reply with quote

I used to be tractpunx. But then once? When there was the big ice storm? I came home to find the power had gone out, shutting down various operations-in-process, like our aquarium. Floating fish bobbed languidly on the surface of a chilly and oxygen-deprived cess pool. When we replaced the fish, one was bright yellow like this board. I decided to name him "Penelec" after the PA electric company that killed his gilly brethren. And the yellow message board moniker seemed to require Penelec as well. Not that you asked.

And the snowman has nothing to do with anything.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: