RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Is my avatar showing up here?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can you see my avatar
Yes
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes. Bring back dancing boy
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
No. Bring back dancing boy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Mr. Dipity
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Is my avatar showing up here? Reply with quote

My hosting service is swearing up and down that the service is fine, but I can't access any services (email, the websites, etc, etc), from home or work.

Could you let me know if you can see my avatar right now? If you can, then the problem is at my end - I can't see it. If you can't, they are full of shit, and I get on the horn. It's possible that some of you can see it and some can't.

Thanks.

Jon
Mr. Dipity
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Is my avatar showing up here? Reply with quote

Come on guys. 14 views, and no one wants to take the plung and be the first to commit to this life changing question?
maz
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Is my avatar showing up here? Reply with quote

I can't even see your post let alone your avatar. This thread doesn't even exist to me.

You're avatar's fine.
Mr. Dipity
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Is my avatar showing up here? Reply with quote

maz wrote:
I can't even see your post let alone your avatar. This thread doesn't even exist to me.

You're avatar's fine.

Fuck..... Phantom mysteriousisness. Where are you located? I mean, what river?

I think this might be a west coast thing - only way I can explain it. Why else would multiple computers on multiple networks be unable to access these sites?
Bad Halen
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Is my avatar showing up here? Reply with quote

Dancing boy always looked like some kid I would've liked to beat up (not that i'm really a tough guy or anything..........)

He just had that look about him like he'd smart mouth you and run-off. If you caught him he'd reek of fabric softener and cry a lot.

Just my .02
YOUR KONG
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Is my avatar showing up here? Reply with quote

If it's no longer Dancing Boy but the Bic Pen guy smashing his head and then another head grows out of his ass then he walks away, then yes.
sonikbliss
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Is my avatar showing up here? Reply with quote

I don't like dancing boy
heylow
george martin
http://www.heylowsoundsystem.net/dt-2.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Is my avatar showing up here? Reply with quote

I don't know about the avatar, but your Mom keeps showing up over here and demanding access to MY services. Can you get on the horn with anyone about THAT?

SO....Shocked

heylow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: