RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Nuendo 2.0 won't work with CoreAudio at 48k

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: This #%^ Computer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djdrake13
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Nuendo 2.0 won't work with CoreAudio at 48k Reply with quote

Works fine up to 48k. then it pops up a window that says i've switched to 48000Hz. But it just keeps popping that window up when I click ok, until I quit CoreAudio first (it won't quit otherwise). Then it goes back to acting normal. I just downloaded the CoreAudio from Digidesign today.

I'm upgrading to 3.0 soon, think I'll still have this problem then??
djdrake13
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuendo 2.0 won't work with CoreAudio at 48k Reply with quote

Well I figured it out.. Its simply a bug, that went away when I upgraded. Thanks for the help. Suckers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: This #%^ Computer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: