RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Welcome to the Tape Op Magazine forum!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Magazine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TapeOpLarry
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Tape Op Magazine forum! Reply with quote

Here's the place where you can compliment or critique the new issue of Tape Op, ask questions about the magazine (but read the mag's FAQ first!!!), suggest people and topics the magazine should write about and such. I'll be checking on this forum as much as I can but please understand if it takes a little while for a direct question! Thanks for dropping by!

Please understand that this is not a forum for random blathering and BS. I will delete or move all posts that do not deal directly with subjects relating to Tape Op Magazine! Okay?

PLEASE DO NOT POST QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT SUBSCRIPTIONS - ANYTHING RELATED TO SUBSCRIPTIONS CAN BE DEALT WITH AT http://www.tapeop.com/subscriptions/ AND THAT INCLUDES DIRECT EMAILS TO THE SUBSCRIPTION DEPT. POSTS ABOUT THESE ISSUES WILL BE DELETED FROM NOW ON.
www.larry-crane.com
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Magazine All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: