looking for Trident Series 65 schetaics or pinouts

Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY

Moderators: drumsound, tomb

Milkmansound
george martin

looking for Trident Series 65 schetaics or pinouts

Post by Milkmansound » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:05 pm

just like the title says - I have 4 channels here on my bench waiting to be racked. I just want to use the eq's and maybe the pres on these things, nothing too special, but I need the schematics. Thanks all.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))
www.pedalsteelamp.com
www.milkmansound.com
Follow me on Facebook!

Milkmansound
george martin

Post by Milkmansound » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:19 pm

well, I got the pinouts and am on my way - even though I am the only one who cares about this idea on at least 3 forums I can think of - here are some pics cause this is such a simple project, and its gonna be cheap and sound pretty cool.

The first is just me with the thing powered up sending a sine wave through the inputs in order to trace the signal - the second is after I hacked the thing down to what I needed. I got scared when it was super noisey - but I cut 2 traces eliminating the sends and the thing bacame quiet again. Its not dead quiet like my PM1000's though, but its got a nice hot output so it should be ok.

I am temporarily powering the thing off of a cheesey PSU running off 12VAC, I get about +/-18VDC out of the thing.

I think I am just going to leave the outputs unbalanced for the time being - they are really hot. Also, I am taking signal out of the insert send, cause the DI was post fader... and the fader is in a bag of parts on the floor of my bedroom so...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))
www.pedalsteelamp.com
www.milkmansound.com
Follow me on Facebook!

TooLoFi
gettin' sounds

neat

Post by TooLoFi » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:55 pm

cool
going one way down a wrong way street