RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
TapeOpCon plug-in promo
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soundandform
studio intern

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

Howdy,

You may have read the review for a couple of my plug-ins in the latest issue of TapeOp. Well I was coming to the show this year & decided last minute to do a little promo deal for attendees. So, track me down at the show & grab a postcard with a promo code & instructions on how to get a complimentary copy of my vt3 EQ.

If you haven't heard about them yet. They're Pro Tools plugs & support both RTAS & TDM. Website is here: http://www.masseyplugins.com

Thanks, see you there!
Steve
BENDYmusic
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

dang it, i just bought all your plugin's the other day! they are the bomby, and are currently ruling my world.

Andy
blackmac
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

soundandform wrote:
Howdy,
So, track me down at the show & grab a postcard with a promo code & instructions on how to get a complimentary copy of my vt3 EQ.
Steve

Dude Steve,

You totally rock. Your plugs sound great. You're gonna be hounded!
Thanks for making your awesome plugs!
Best, Very Happy
Blackmac
needlz
audio school

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

Awesome Steve!

What part of the city do you live in?
joel hamilton
zen recordist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

Nice to hang with you , Steve. I look forward to future conversations and applications... Wink

The Massey compressor plug in is my FAVORITE compressor plug in out there. For real. Regardless of price. If you dont have this you dont know how good a comp plug can be..... in fact, if you use compressor plug ins exclusively, I would say you havent heard compression and its magic until you have used this plug! For real!

get it!

http://www.studiogbrooklyn.com

http://www.lawless-music.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shawn Simmons
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

The L2007 Mastering Limiter plugin is pretty cool too. I just got it and it sounds pretty good. And you can't beat the price.

anyone use the EQ or TapeHead plugs?

shawn
joel hamilton
zen recordist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

Shawn1272 wrote:
The L2007 Mastering Limiter plugin is pretty cool too. I just got it and it sounds pretty good. And you can't beat the price.

anyone use the EQ or TapeHead plugs?

shawn

Yep,
Both. The tape head and the EQ are both excellent. IMHO, they are quite good, but the fact that the compressor is so amazing is what really got me sold on young Mr. Masseys designs.

http://www.studiogbrooklyn.com

http://www.lawless-music.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
radionowhere
gimme a little kick & snare

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

I've heard great things about your plugs too...how about some AU versions?
drunton
pushin' record

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

Plus, Steve is a great guy.

I kept thinking the whole time - yeah, right, I'll be able to pick him out in the crowd, but after spending two days looking for his name on people's badges, we talked for a while about the plug-ins and processing in general.

Nice guy, buy his stuff! Support the indie plug-in developers
BENDYmusic
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

I didnt have so much luck picking him out in the tapeop crowd, oh well, maybe next time.

Andy
jeromee
audio school

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: WOW!!! Reply with quote

All I can really say about the vt3 and tape head plugs is WOW!!! I am hoping that one day a vst version will be available for me to use in SawStudio Very Happy Very nice work Steve!!!
punkrockdude
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: yes, VST too! Reply with quote

jeromee wrote:
All I can really say about the vt3 and tape head plugs is WOW!!! I am hoping that one day a vst version will be available for me to use in SawStudio Very Happy Very nice work Steve!!!

I do hope the same. If there won't be a VST, then can I ask why? Regards
needlz
audio school

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

Ohhh Steve-O... When will it actually become available?
Marlowe
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

Me neither, I was looking at everyone's badges to see if i could find him but no luck. Maybe he didn't go?

bendymusic wrote:
I didnt have so much luck picking him out in the tapeop crowd, oh well, maybe next time.

Andy
Hoourke
audio school

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: TapeOpCon plug-in promo Reply with quote

yes, i think so... Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: