RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
How Was It?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
E Car
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Tape Op Con Reply with quote

I second (fifth) Chicago. A great city with a lot of recording resources (partial list of studios on my site), deep music history (blues, house, soul, step, rock, etc.), lots of great food and plenty of neighborhoods to explore. I imagine enough people know folks here that for many it would be cheap--like crash on couch cheap.

As for Tucson--it was a blast. I meet a bunch of great people (lots of them from Illinois and Indiana) and learned quite a bit. Just like college, the best stuff was not going on in class but in-between, during lunch, etc. Or even lounging by the pool. The vibe is very approachable and no one I spoke with had any airs. I even got in some horse riding and water sliding!

Two thumbs up! Looking forward to next year!

Eben
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: