RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Check out this studio!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: Check out this studio!!! Reply with quote

great looking site..your place rawks..

Dave Matthews (hilarious!) ..lol..thats great

all you need to do to make it perfect is put that avatar you have up as the main logo..then your set..

lots of luck..

i love those girlie posters you have up !
hmnp
pluggin' in mics

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this studio!!! Reply with quote

Hi Guys!! What a great site you have and the pictures of the studio are the most original I have ever seen on a studio. You guys rock!!! best of luck!!

Juan Pizarro
Shawn Simmons
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this studio!!! Reply with quote

Just wanted to let everyone know about a few updates to my studio website. There's some new gear, some new clients, and some new links to mp3's (I'll have more up soon). I've also put the rates up on the contact page. Check it out, homeslices.

shawn
Shawn Simmons
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this studio!!! Reply with quote

I just added some more songs on our mp3 links. (click on PureVolume on our homepage). I'll add some more in the next few days.

And if anyone has any feedback, let me know.

Thanks,
shawn
Shawn Simmons
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this studio!!! Reply with quote

Added even more songs, check them out.

Word to your mother.
Bedouin
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this studio!!! Reply with quote

Wow. I'm listening through your PureVolume site and not only do the recordings sound great, but many of these songs are wonderful! I'm not so hot on the punk and such, but Andrew Norsworthy, Mercir, Joran, etc. are great! Makes me wish I lived out there in Seattle if I could see talented artists like this regularly.
Shawn Simmons
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this studio!!! Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words, Bedouin. I've been lucky to work with some pretty talented people.

shawn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: