Drummer needed (NYC > Brooklyn > W'burg)

comfortstarr
re-cappin' neve

Drummer needed (NYC > Brooklyn > W'burg)

Post by comfortstarr » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:06 am

We?re looking for an all-around good person, musical drummer to join our little musical thingamajig.

Our ambition is to write good songs and play out in the NYC area. I don?t know about my pardner, but my dreams of world domination through rock have abated. Though, should the world be offered? I wouldn?t say no. I also have the ambition of applying my novice engineering skills and equipment to making some good recordings, mostly in the interest of fun.

Those interested, should email me (clarkstarr@earthlink.net). I can send you some URLs to stuff we?ve been working on together and stuff we?ve each done apart. If that manages to continue your interest, getting together is very drummer friendly: we have a small kit upon which you?re welcome to bang.

If you also play guitar or pump organ or whatever, that?d be cool too. We want to approach this as a collaborative venture (though, come to think of it, pardner over there sure is hogging all the guitar playing!).

P.S. we?re semi-oldsters, 33 & 36, but we can still shake it like the kids do these days (if you know how the kids actually do shake it, that'd help).

Clark