RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
2007!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supersockmonkey
gimme a little kick & snare
http://myspace-538.vo.llnwd.net/00749/83/54/749784538_m.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

Well 2006 has been a crap year (for me at least). I am new to tapeop and I am very excited about this years TapeOpCon and cant wait to sign up. Looking forward to meeting allot of you that I hear from on the forums and to learn a butt load of stuff. Im really happy about the venue as well since its not too far for me hahaha sorry for the rest of you that have to travel but Im sure it will be worth it 10 fold if its anything like I imagine it to be. Anyways ill stop rambling and want to thank you all for putting together a great mag, site & community for us nerds to gather.

Cheers & hope to see you all there!!!!
Jupiter4Jackie
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

Ditto, thank you TapeOp for all your hard work. See you there...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
theshaggyfreak
gimme a little kick & snare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

Wish I could go this year. Sad
With us buying a house and all, I don't think I'll be able to afford to make it down there.
http://www.zoiks.org
mjau
genitals didn't survive the freeze

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

Same with me - a move and a new job on the horizon, so I'll once again put TapeOpCon in the "next year I'll do it" bin.
bradfromtampa
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

If you can save your pennies for it, I highly recommend going. I've been to the past 4 and have come back inspired everytime. I will say the accomodations in Tucson blew away the other hotels. I brought my fiance with me last year and she loved the El Conquistador (sp?). Go if you can, you won't regret it...
Mark Alan Miller
dead but not forgotten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

theshaggyfreak wrote:
With us buying a house and all, I don't think I'll be able to afford to make it down there.
That was me in '06 - new house, and new studio just opening... and a baby on the way. I'm going this year. Smile

http://www.radio-valkyrie.com/ao/aoindex.htm - download the new record (free is an option!) or get it on CD.
drumsound
zen recordist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

Mark Alan Miller wrote:
theshaggyfreak wrote:
That was me in '06 - new house, and new studio just opening... and a baby on the way. I'm going this year. Smile

We missed you last year Mark. Let''s be sure to hang out again.
SARA QUAH PLEDGE PAGE
WWRTBD?
Mark Alan Miller
dead but not forgotten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

drumsound wrote:
Mark Alan Miller wrote:
theshaggyfreak wrote:

Shucks! Make me blush. And yes, let's. I will count on you, perhaps, to let me in on the good evening dinner pre-music places? Where was good to go for a nosh before the later evenings' tunes and all that? You can tell me when you see me there. Wink

http://www.radio-valkyrie.com/ao/aoindex.htm - download the new record (free is an option!) or get it on CD.
drumsound
zen recordist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

Mark Alan Miller wrote:
drumsound wrote:
Mark Alan Miller wrote:
theshaggyfreak wrote:

Shucks! Make me blush. And yes, let's. I will count on you, perhaps, to let me in on the good evening dinner pre-music places? Where was good to go for a nosh before the later evenings' tunes and all that? You can tell me when you see me there. Wink

Keep Saturday of the Con open...
SARA QUAH PLEDGE PAGE
WWRTBD?
Mark Alan Miller
dead but not forgotten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

drumsound wrote:
Mark Alan Miller wrote:
drumsound wrote:
Mark Alan Miller wrote:
theshaggyfreak wrote:

All-right!

cgarges
zen recordist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

Mark Alan Miller wrote:
drumsound wrote:
All-right!

Yeah, Mark! You get to become part of the Saturday night tradition!

Chris Garges
Charlotte, NC
cgarges
zen recordist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

theshaggyfreak wrote:

That's no excuse. We're buying a house, too, but I'm still going!

mjau wrote:
Same with me - a move and a new job on the horizon, so I'll once again put TapeOpCon in the "next year I'll do it" bin.

Hey Scott, leaving Bloomington or just moving within town? We'll miss you at the conference.

Chris Garges
Charlotte, NC
mjau
genitals didn't survive the freeze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

cgarges wrote:
Hey Scott, leaving Bloomington or just moving within town? We'll miss you at the conference.

Chris Garges
Charlotte, NC

Leaving town...it's part of my evil plan to steal all of Tony's audio secrets and pawn them off as my own in some faraway land - that land being Ithaca, NY, where I'll soon call home.
But...dammit all, TapeOpCon 2008, I WILL be there.
RefD
on a wing and a prayer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

damn, is Ithaca the new Portland? Laughing
TapeOpAl
TapeOp Family
TapeOp Family

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: 2007!!!! Reply with quote

I'm going to be coming for the first time this year and I'm bringing my girlfriend Nadia - I hope she doesn't get too bored - we're trying to make a little bit of a holiday out of it. Look forward to meeting you all soon!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: