RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Nuendo workshop at TapeOp2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
limey
gimme a little kick & snare

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Nuendo workshop at TapeOp2007 Reply with quote

Great news for all of you who planned to check out this workshop. I have managed to get Greg Ondo as a panel member. Greg who works for Steinberg/Yamaha is THE guru when it comes to all things Nuendo and Cubase. Those of you who saw him at the conference a couple of years back will remember just how much he contributed.
Michael
Panel Moderator
barrett
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuendo workshop at TapeOp2007 Reply with quote

I really enjoyed the Nuendo panel. Thanks Michael and it was really great to meet you. I felt like I had my own personal Nuendo panel!

Thanks to Greg as well!

-Barrett
limey
gimme a little kick & snare

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuendo Panel Reply with quote

Thanks, it's nice to have feedback.......Greg certainly is a big asset on the panel, his level of knowledge amazes me.
barrett
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: Nuendo workshop at TapeOp2007 Reply with quote

I think his knowledge amazed us all. That was the quietest panel of the whole conference! He had some great insight for sure. Thanks again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: