Another garage studio

dennis
gettin' sounds

Another garage studio

Post by dennis » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:36 am

Greeting Tape Op'ers,

Its been a while and I decided to try again. Once recording was a job, then a hobby and now Im opening the doors to be part time AE. Time to dust off the past and hit record. Im in that ugly transition period between my hobby gear and the gear I like. Have a look see :) Im having a webpage designed and Im shopping for hosting, as I make some money the site will change from hideous preformatted horror to pleasing and tempting.

I started as an intern at Momentum Recording Studios in the early 90's and moved up to assistant slave. Ive been recording at home off and on for years, writing various projects of my own and family members. I started working towards opening the garage as a business about a year ago. Its like having kids.. your never ready, but you have to jump in sometime.

Atomic Toybox Studios
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/atomictoyz/themusicroom/

Peace,
Dennis

triple
audio school

Re: Another garage studio

Post by triple » Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:57 pm

hey buddy, i love that panasonic console...how much did that cost you

dennis
gettin' sounds

Re: Another garage studio

Post by dennis » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:48 am

Its a loaner :) The guy I interned under in the 90's needed a place to store it while he was building a new house with a studio built into the design. He paid close to $9000 I think when it was new. I see them on Ebay occasionally for $1000 to $2000 which is a pretty good deal. Its a nice sounding board, a little limited in someways but what piece of gear isn't.
Im hoping there is another one on E-bay when he takes this one back, but I might get a ghost 32le if not.

Peace,
Dennis